The City of University Place is committed to maintaining the fire and life safety of homes and businesses within the City.
- The Planning and Development Services Department provides the following services:
- Fire Alarm Permits, Plan Review, and Inspections
- Fire Suppression Permits, Plan Review, and Inspections
- Fire Sprinkler Underground Permits, Plan Review, and Inspections
- Fire and Life Safety Inspections
- International Fire Code Permits
- Disposal of Underground Oil Tank Permits
Fire inspections are performed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, or by prearranged appointment with the Fire Code Official. Visit our Applications and Forms page for fire applications and checklists.
For more information, email Dave Dupille, Fire Code Official, or call 253.460.5439.