Market Square is about to rock out to live music once again!
Every Wednesday from July 20 to Aug. 31, the public is invited to come out and enjoy live music on Market Square from 6 to 8 p.m. Enjoy a different band each week, accompanied by a different food truck vendor as well.
Here’s the line-up:
- July 20 - Mambo Cadillac - salsa; food by Boss Mama’s Kitchen (Burgers, American)
- July 27 - Jerry Miller Band - rock, blues; food by Tacoma Wiener (Gourmet Hotdogs & More!)
- August 3 - File Gumbo - zydeco; food by Velvet's Big Easy (Cajun, Creole)
- August 10 - Jacqueline Tabor - jazz vocals; food by Tacoma Wiener (Gourmet Hotdogs & More!)
- August 17 - Mark Hurwitz and Gin Creek - blues, roots rock; food by Boss Mama’s Kitchen (Burgers, American)
- August 24 - Danny Godinez Trio - funk, jazz; food by Ruca (Tacos, Mexican)
- August 31 - Bayou Boyz - New Orleans blues and R&B; food by Velvet's Big Easy (Cajun, Creole)
Don’t miss this chance to gather together again with friends and neighbors while enjoying great food and music. We waited a year…let’s not wait any longer!
For all the latest details on Music on Square and other exciting events happening in U.P., visit the City’s Facebook page.