September 18, 2023
3609 Market Place West, Third Floor
University Place, WA 98466
Regular Council Meeting
Monday, September 18, 2023
PUBLIC NOTICE - The University Place City Council will hold its scheduled meetings to ensure essential city functions continue. Members of the public can attend and participate in a Council meeting in the following manners:
- In-person at the City Council Chambers at 3609 Market Place West, Third Floor;
- Watch live broadcast on University Place Television, Rainier Connect (Click!) Channel 12 or Comcast Channel 21;
- Watch live broadcast on the City’s YouTube channel www.YouTube.com\UniversityPlaceTV;
- Watch live broadcast on the City’s website www.cityofup.com/398/City-Council-Meetings;
- Listen by telephone by dialing 1 509-342-7253 United States, Spokane (Toll), Conference ID: 645 701 689#; or
- Attend virtually by clicking this hyper-link: Click here to join the meeting.
How to participate in Public Comment and public testimony on Public Hearings:
- In-person at the City Council Chambers.
- Written comments are accepted via email. Comments should be sent to the City Clerk at Egenetia@cityofup.com. Comments received up to one hour (i.e., 5:30 p.m.) before the meeting will be provided to the City Council electronically.
- Participation by telephone. Call the telephone number listed above and enter the Conference ID number. Once the Mayor calls for public comment, use the “Raise Hand” feature by pressing *5 on your phone. Your name or the last four digits of your phone number will be called out when it is your turn to speak. Press *6 to un-mute yourself to speak.
- Participation by computer. Join the meeting virtually by clicking on the hyper-link above. Turn off your camera and microphone before you press “Join Now.” Once the Mayor calls for public comment, use the “Raise Hand” icon on the Microsoft Teams toolbar located at the top of your screen. Your screen name will be called out when it is your turn to speak. Turn on your camera and microphone (icon located at the top of your screen) to un-mute yourself. Once you are done, turn off your camera and microphone.
In the event of technical difficulties, remote public participation may be limited.