Taxes

Business & Occupation (B & O) Tax
There is no local B & O tax in the City of University Place.
 
Income Tax
There is no state or local tax in the City of University Place.
 
Sales Tax
The local sales tax rate in the City of University Place is 10.0%.  The City of University Place receives 35% of the tax collected and the remaining 65% goes to the state.  
 
Property Tax
The City of University Place will receive $.07 out of every $1.00 paid in 2020 property tax. All tax received is dedicated to Police.