Do you have a question or concern but are unsure who to call? The most commonly called numbers are arranged in this section according to organization, name and type of problem. If you still have questions, please contact the City at or 253.566.5656. City Hall offices are located at 3609 Market Place West, Suite 200, University Place, WA 98466.

Emergency Information: Here you will find Health & Human Service types of organizations, Fire and Police agencies, as well as contact information for Emergency Management and Animal Control.
Staff Directory: This City Hall staff list, as arranged by department, provides the opportunity to email or place a phone call to a staffmember with your question or concern.
Who to Call: Utilizing a topic oriented list which has been broken into departmental categories, the listing of numbers on this page includes contact information for items such as potholes, public and private trees, traffic signals and streetlights, as well as different types of required permits.
University Place City Hall
3609 Market Place West, Suite 200
University Place WA 98466
Fax 253.566.5658
Main Office
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Development Services Department
Monday - Wednesday & Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Thursday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
University Place Police Department
3612 Drexler Dr W
University Place, WA 98466
Fax 253.798.4867
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
University Place Public Works
4951 Grandview Drive West
University Place WA 98466
Fax 253.460.6497
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
University Place Senior Center
(Operated by Community Connection Place)
2534 Grandview Drive West
University Place WA 98466
Fax 253.564.8740
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.