Animal Licensing

How to apply for a pet license:
1.  Apply at the University Place Police Department, 3609 Market Place W, Suite 201 (2nd floor of the Library/Civic Bldg) Tue & Thurs 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. and Wed 1 - 4 p.m.

2.  Email the application and credit card form to Petlicense

3.  Mail the application with payment.

4.  Drop off the application and payment in the secured after-hour drop box, located by our main doors on the 2nd floor.

Pet License Application
Credit Card Payment

Do you have more licensing questions?
Call 253.798.4251 or email Petlicense

Is your pet missing?
If you have lost your pet, please call animal control at 253.798.7387. You can also call the Pierce County Humane Society at 253.383.2733 and then "press 1". Found pets are also listed on their website at The Humane Society for Tacoma & Pierce County.